Water filtration combined with UV purification, waterlogic water coolers offer chilled, sparkling and/or heated water, a touch sensitive user panel, and offers either a countertop version or freestanding cooler. The best part is that because we are located in Springfield, Mo., we easily service areas in NW Arkansas, SW Missouri, and even Mid-Missouri. Some of the towns we visit include Jefferson City, Lake of the Ozarks, Branson, Joplin, Lebanon, Bentonville, Harrison, and many other locations in the Ozarks.
Waterlogic bottleless water coolers and dispensers are seamlessly connected to your existing office or home water supply by our certified technicians and deliver fresh tasting chilled and hot water on demand, every time you need it.
After the clean and seamless installation, we schedule regular quality assurance service to ensure the best operation, sanitation and appearance of the coolers to ensure every dispense delivers refreshing, quality water.
In essence, waterlogic water is filtered and purified on demand. That means the minute it dispenses into your cup, it has not only gone through a rigorous filtration process, but it has also undergone our UV light purification system which ensures you get the cleanest water possible.
Waterlogic Water Coolers – The Taste of Clean Water
In fact, 7 out of 10 people prefer the taste of waterlogic’s purified water over the taste of tap water, jug filtered water, and bottled water.
If that isn’t enough, we do offer a complimentary 30-day trial for our waterlogic coolers either in your home or your office. Because our waterlogic coolers hook up to your main water supply, there is no need to change out heavy water jugs.
Why Waterlogic Water Coolers are Better
- As above-mentioned, because waterlogic provides bottleless water coolers, this means that no one has to lift those heavy 5-gallon jugs and potentially hurt themselves.
- No bottles mean no more plastic filling up our landfills. This not only saves money and time, but it helps the environment too! For one, when the bottles eventually expire, they usually end up in a garbage dump somewhere. Additionally, the need for weekly delivery trucks is greatly diminished as well, which helps minimize an individual’s, family’s or office’s carbon footprint.
- Another benefit to waterlogic bottleless water coolers is because there are no bottles, this means people don’t have to unconsciously ingest BPA or PET: two chemicals which can leak into the water from the plastic in the bottles. In an ongoing study by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), BPA was found in the urine of 90% of Americans. Higher levels of BPA exposure have been linked to various health conditions including mental and behavioral problems, reproductive disorders, diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
- Bottled water coolers are much more expensive than a waterlogic water cooler. 5-gallon water jugs can be anywhere from $6 to $7 per jug, and many homes can go through 7 or 8 in a month. Some offices with a larger staff go through even MORE jugs. Getting a waterlogic water cooler, however, costs much less.
- Waterlogic water coolers provide clean, purified water. Using both a filter and reverse osmosis system, you can have access to some of the cleanest water out there. And, if that isn’t enough, Aquasani will come and service your water cooler for you! We take the guesswork out of water cooler maintenance.
In summary, waterlogic water coolers are affordable and better for your health. Aside from providing fresh, clean water, they also provide options such as heated, chilled or sparkling water all at the push of a button. Call today to sign up for our complimentary 30-day trial!
About Aquasani in Springfield, Mo.
Aquasani is an authorized dealer for Rainsoft, WaterLogic, & JavaSmart. Based in Springfield, Mo., Aquasani services areas in the Ozarks including Jefferson City, Springfield, Mo., Ozark, Nixa, Rogersville, Republic, Joplin, Branson and even Harrison, Arkansas, and Bentonville. In essence, we service Mid-Missouri, Southwest Missouri, and Northwest Arkansas, and have been servicing these areas since 2004. We offer home water softener systems, drinking water filtration systems, whole house air cleaner systems, problem-solving water filtration systems and we also offer a coffee service to businesses in these above-mentioned areas as well.
The coffee service business is simple: an office purchases coffee from us, and we provide the coffee maker/dispenser (including Keurig coffee makers), deliver the coffee to the office as often as needed, and we even clean the coffee makers monthly.
We specialize in water filtration and purification for both commercial businesses and residential homes. If that isn’t enough, we provide free trials for our coffee and water cooler services. If you would like a free estimate, schedule an appointment with us by calling (417) 881-4000 or fill out the form below and one of our Aquasani teammates will sort you out!