It is a fact that Springfield, Missouri, and surrounding areas have hard water, and as a soft water company servicing the Ozarks, we understand why so many people are turning to water softeners. There are many downsides to hard water, but first, let’s look at what hard water actually consists of.
Hard Water has a high mineral content, and it becomes hard by trickling through chalk and limestone. Chalk and limestone are made up of calcium and magnesium – this is why many people in the Ozarks notice a white buildup on their shower heads and faucets. This also explains why our dishes have water spots on them. It’s all due to hard water!
The Solution to Hard Water? Soft Water!
Soft water is surface water which contains very little calcium and magnesium. Rainwater is naturally soft water. Typically, people living in areas where there are high concentrations of calcium and magnesium in their tap water may opt to purchase a water softener system in order to have access to soft water.
Water softeners do the following:
- Extend the lifetime of household appliances such as washers, dryers, dishwashers, etc.
- Supports the household by saving money on things like shampoo, conditioner, soaps, and detergents.
- Water softeners improve the efficiency of your water heater.
- Water softeners are also easy on your skin and hair whereas hard water is much harsher on your skin and hair.
While there are many water purification companies in Springfield, Mo., Aquasani is a soft water company who goes the extra mile for our clients. Not only do we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, but we’ve been locally owned in Springfield, Mo. since February 2008.
Soft Water Company in Springfield, Mo.
One of the cool things about working with Aquasani, which is a premiere soft water company in Springfield, Mo., is that you can choose to either buy a unit for $30-$40 per month! You can also opt to buy a whole home water softener, an under-the-sink water softener for your dishwasher and tap water, and you can even get a stand-alone water softener for your washer and dryer as well as your shower!
Typically, water softener units need to be serviced about once a year – this is a quick and easy process.
You may need a water softener if you see the following signs in your home:
- There is soap scum in your shower or bath.
- You see spots on glasses or dishes after running them through the dishwasher.
- If your dishwasher nozzles are clogged with lime or scale.
- If you have dingy clothes.
- If you have dry skin or hair.
- If there is scale build-up on water fixtures.
- If there are brown stains in your sink, toilet or shower.
- If your water has a bad odor to it.
- A leaking water heater or if your water heater isn’t consistent in temperature.
About Aquasani in Springfield, Mo.
Aquasani is an authorized dealer for Rainsoft, WaterLogic, & JavaSmart. Based in Springfield, Mo., Aquasani services areas in the Ozarks including Jefferson City, Springfield, Mo., Ozark, Nixa, Rogersville, Republic, Joplin, Branson and even Harrison, Arkansas, and Bentonville. In essence, we service Mid-Missouri, Southwest Missouri, and Northwest Arkansas, and have been servicing these areas since 2004. We offer home water softener systems, drinking water filtration systems, whole house air cleaner systems, problem-solving water filtration systems and we also offer a coffee service to businesses in these above-mentioned areas as well.
The coffee service business is simple: an office purchases coffee from us, and we provide the coffee maker/dispenser (including Keurig coffee makers), deliver the coffee to the office as often as needed, and we even clean the coffee makers monthly.
We specialize in water filtration and purification for both commercial businesses and residential homes. If that isn’t enough, we provide free trials for our coffee and water cooler services. If you would like a free estimate, schedule an appointment with us by calling (417) 881-4000 or fill out the form below and one of our Aquasani teammates will sort you out!