Reverse Osmosis, or RO water, is a growing trend among Ozark households in the Osage Beach area. One of the reasons why is because RO water removes a lot of impurities, metals and even parasites from our tap water supply. Many people ask, “How is it that our treated tap water still has so much bad stuff in it?” There are many reasons for this, and none of them are good!
How Osage Beach. Water Gets Polluted
- Households all over Osage Beach and surrounding areas have old piping.
- Tap water is treated with chlorine which, over time, can have adverse health effects on people drinking it.
- Chemicals from household cleaners are typically flushed down the sink or toilet. While these are then filtered through a water treatment plant, only a percentage of the chemicals are removed. The remaining chemicals then go into the environment and the animals residing there, which typically ends up on our table in some form or another.
- Chemical waste from factories often leaks into our groundwater. While tap water is treated, it doesn’t remove all of the chemical waste.
- Pesticides from farmland leak into our groundwater. While pollutants can be either broken down over time or diluted with more water to the point that it is deemed safe for human consumption, the pollutant is still there.
The good news is that a RO water system can take care of all of these things while giving you safe, clean drinking water in your home or office!
4 RO Water Facts
- RO water can remove lead from your drinking water.
Many government studies have found that lead in your drinking water has many adverse side effects – especially in pregnant women and in young children. In fact, it can be linked to reduced cognition, renal dysfunction in adults which is dysfunction of your kidneys and can even affect neurodevelopmental and behavior in children.
- RO water can remove parasites from your drinking water.
I don’t know about you, but the thought of drinking parasites makes us cringe. Some parasites are so resilient they survive even after drinking water is treated with chlorine. Parasites can have a negative impact on your health including vomiting, diarrhea, stomach aches, and can even cause fevers. RO water, as opposed to adding chemicals in your drinking water, takes out harmful parasites and other additives.
- RO water can take chloride out of your drinking water.
Water with high levels of chloride can damage plants, give drinking water an unpleasant taste, and over a long period of time, can add free radicals to our body. Free radicals are carcinogenic. In fact, some studies show that chlorine is linked with heart disease and hardening of the arteries. Dr. Joseph Price wrote a book on this subject in the 1960s called Coronaries/Cholesterol/Chlorine and concluded that one cause of atherosclerosis (which results in strokes and heart attacks) is chlorine.
- RO water saves you money!
Believe it or not, RO water costs pennies on the dollar per gallon of water. This is way more efficient than purchasing bottled water from the store or from a water bottle delivery service in Osage Beach! RO water also helps the environment by reducing plastic bottle use which are filling up our landfills and finding their way into our oceans.
With regular maintenance, an RO water system can last virtually forever. It is a process by which your tap water goes through a semi-permeable membrane which removes impurities and salt from your drinking water. Aquasani LLC is a water company located in Osage Beach who offers different RO water systems and services for incredibly reasonable prices.
Call today and ask how you can get a FREE whole-house RO system installed in your home in Osage Beach!
About Aquasani – Water Purification Company in Osage Beach
Aquasani is an authorized dealer for Rainsoft, WaterLogic, & JavaSmart. Based in the Ozarks, Aquasani services areas including Osage Beach, Lake of the Ozarks, Jefferson City, Springfield, Mo., Ozark, Nixa, Rogersville, Republic, Joplin, Branson and even Harrison, Arkansas, and Bentonville. In essence, we service Mid-Missouri, Southwest Missouri, and Northwest Arkansas, and have been servicing these areas since 2004. We provide home water softener systems, RO systems, drinking water filtration systems, whole-house air cleaner systems, problem-solving water filtration systems for homes and offices, and we also offer a coffee service to businesses in these above-mentioned areas as well.
Aside from our purification systems, we also sell all-natural cleaning products and household items which are environmentally friendly and low-cost.
The coffee service business is simple: an office purchases coffee from us, and we provide the coffee maker/dispenser (including Keurig coffee makers), deliver the coffee to the office as often as needed, and we even clean the coffee makers monthly.
We specialize in water filtration and purification for both commercial businesses and residential homes. If that isn’t enough, we provide free trials for our coffee and water cooler services. If you would like a free estimate, schedule an appointment with us by calling (573) 692-4009 or fill out the form below and one of our Aquasani teammates will sort you out!