Aquasani is encouraging residents in Osage Beach and Lake of the Ozarks area, be careful and stay vigilant! With the coronavirus spreading throughout the world and the news, it is important to note that there have been 8 cases confirmed in the USA as of this past Saturday. In fact, there could be a case as close as Arkansas – while not confirmed, we are still waiting to hear updates of this case.
The coronavirus is suspected to have begun in a wet market in Wuhan, China and has spread throughout the world. Where most coronaviruses occur in animals, there have been a few cases of different strains jumping over to affect humans. The current coronavirus outbreak is one such example. Symptoms of the coronavirus include:
- runny nose
- sore throat
- aches and pains
While these symptoms are general and mimic the regular symptoms experienced during the cold and flu season. With all this going on in the news, it is of the utmost importance to keep you and your family safe during the cold and flu / AKA fall and winter season.
How the Coronavirus Infections Spread
Human coronaviruses usually spread from an infected person to others through the following means:
- The air by coughing and sneezing,
- Close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands,
- Touching an object or surface with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes before washing your hands
Ways Protect Your Family from the Coronavirus & Flu Season
- Take time to get a flu vaccine every year—even if it proves to be less effective this year, some protection is better than none. Everyone older than 6 months is recommended for a flu vaccine.
- Take everyday preventive actions like covering coughs and sneezes, staying away from sick people and washing your hands often to help stop the spread of respiratory viruses including flu.
- If you do get the flu, go see your doctor! Taking antiviral drugs prescribed by your doctor can lessen the severity and discomfort of the flu.
- Invest in an air purification system. The flu season is typically fall and winter, and people don’t ventilate their houses as much as the spring and summer. Make sure you ventilate your home or invest in an air purifier.
- Clean your vents at least twice a year. Small particles from food, pet dander, and other airborn germs and illnesses could be building up in your home.
With the coronavirus outbreak spreading throughout the world, it is imperative that you keep your family safe from harm. One of the best ways to do this is by staying clear of sick people and washing your hands regularly!
If you are interested in finding out more about our air purification systems, please call us at (573) 692-4009
About Aquasani – Air Purification Company at Lake of the Ozarks
Aquasani is an authorized dealer for Rainsoft, WaterLogic, & JavaSmart. Based in the Ozarks, Aquasani services areas including Osage Beach, Lake of the Ozarks, Jefferson City, Springfield, Mo., Ozark, Nixa, Rogersville, Republic, Joplin, Branson and even Harrison, Arkansas, and Bentonville. In essence, we service Mid-Missouri, Southwest Missouri, and Northwest Arkansas, and have been servicing these areas since 2004. We provide home water softener systems, RO systems, drinking water filtration systems, whole house air cleaner systems, problem-solving water filtration systems for homes and offices, and we also offer a coffee service to businesses in these above-mentioned areas as well.
Aside from our purification systems, we also sell all-natural cleaning products and household items which are environmentally friendly and low-cost.
The coffee service business is simple: an office purchases coffee from us, and we provide the coffee maker/dispenser (including Keurig coffee makers), deliver the coffee to the office as often as needed, and we even clean the coffee makers monthly.
We specialize in water filtration and purification for both commercial businesses and residential homes. If that isn’t enough, we provide free trials for our coffee and water cooler services. If you would like a free estimate, schedule an appointment with us by calling (573) 692-4009 or fill out the form below and one of our Aquasani teammates will sort you out!