Getting an air purifier for your home is a must for some people. We’ve said it before and we will say it again, indoor air quality can be up to 40 times dirtier than the air outside. Throw some fur babies into the mix and anyone with allergies may have an awful time adjusting to your home! The good news is for every problem there are several solutions.
Those who suffer from pet allergies may also be sensitive to proteins in the urine or saliva. Typically, those who are allergic to dogs typically experience coughing, wheezing, red itchy eyes, etc. People who suffer from cat allergies also experience coughing, wheezing, red itchy eyes as well as hives, rashes and red skin where a cat has scratched, bitten or licked you.
While one sure-fire way to reduce a person’s symptoms is to not be around your pet, this isn’t an option for most people who would rather keep their furbaby and find another solution. Another solution would be to invest in an air purifier.
What Do Air Purification Systems Clean From the Air?
Many air purifiers which use filters capture particles in the air such as smoke, pollen, and dust, but they don’t catch other things such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Gaseous pollutants, such as radon, are typically excluded, unless it’s a really good air purifier such as the Airmaster Ultra™.
The Airmaster Ultra™, is known for cleaning the following particles out of your air:
- pet dander,
- fungi spores,
- any other particles that are .3 microns or larger (for reference, the cross-section of a human hair is 50 microns – the human eye cannot see anything smaller than 40 microns).
This air purification system is great for those who love their pets, but their pet allergies don’t!
Benefits of the Airmaster Ultra™ Air Purifier
- Aside from being highly efficient, the Airmaster Ultra™ kills, sterilizes and neutralizes your indoor air which greatly improves indoor air quality.
- The Airmaster Ultra™ also uses ultraviolet light and a specially designed ozone lamp which lasts three times longer than a standard filament lamp while using less energy than a standard light bulb.
- This air purifier also has an automatic airflow sensor which triggers the unit on only when air is flowing from your HVAC system.
- The only maintenance required is periodically changing the lamps which are a service provided by Aquasani, conveniently located on Enterprise Ave. near Enterprise lanes.
One awesome thing about Aquasani is that they service areas within 100 miles of Springfield, Missouri.
About Aquasani in Springfield, Mo.
Aquasani is an authorized dealer for Rainsoft, WaterLogic, & JavaSmart. Based in Springfield, Mo., Aquasani services areas in the Ozarks including Jefferson City, Springfield, Mo., Ozark, Nixa, Rogersville, Republic, Joplin, Branson and even Harrison, Arkansas, and Bentonville. In essence, we service Mid-Missouri, Southwest Missouri, and Northwest Arkansas, and have been servicing these areas since 2004. We offer home water softener systems, drinking water filtration systems, whole house air cleaner systems, problem-solving water filtration systems and we also offer a coffee service to businesses in these above-mentioned areas as well.
The coffee service business is simple: an office purchases coffee from us, and we provide the coffee maker/dispenser (including Keurig coffee makers), deliver the coffee to the office as often as needed, and we even clean the coffee makers monthly.
We specialize in water filtration and purification for both commercial businesses and residential homes. If that isn’t enough, we provide free trials for our coffee and water cooler services. If you would like a free estimate, schedule an appointment with us by calling (417) 881-4000 or fill out the form below and one of our Aquasani teammates will sort you out!