Benefits of using water coolers
- Don’t need to store bottles of water that can weigh up to 50 pounds
- Save up to 70% by switching from bottled water
- Flat rate pricing no matter how much water you use
- No need to store the full or empty bottles of water
- Healthier and safer by not having to handle bottles of water
- No lifting of heavy bottles
- No accidental spills of the bottles
- No waiting for delivery and not running out of water
- Reduces you carbon footprint
- Has advanced filtration
- Ultra Violet purification
- Kills bacteria by destroying its DNA core
- Eliminating E. Coli
- Along with others
- Coolers are coated with BioCote an antimicrobial protection
- Regularly maintained
- Professional Installation by trained technicians
Filters that are used will remove the following impurities:
Why should you use our carbon filtration?
Our carbon purifiers filter your water to remove contaminants, chlorine and other waterborne bad tastes and odors. We know. Not really what you want to think about when you’re drinking water. We think about it (a lot) so you don’t have to. Even better, the good stuff stays in, thanks to the carbon water filter. Naturally occurring minerals pass through the filter to do you good.
Carbon makes for the ultimate filter because it’s amazingly porous, so it grabs and holds onto impurities from pesticides to lead, petro-chemicals to microscopic cysts, and removes toxins and discoloration. What are you left with after the carbon water filter has done its work? Clear, fresh water. Just like it should be.
What is BioCote?
Waterlogic dispensers have the outside covered as well as the inside. Plastic surfaces surrounding dispensing areas of Waterlogic units are infused with a silver additive called BioCote®. Silver is a natural anti-microbial that inhibits the growth of microorganisms providing additional surface protection from microbes which may colonise, degrade and stain the unit’s surface.
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
It can provide a higher level of filtration over just a carbon filter. It will remove many different dissolved particles from the water.
RO’s use a process called cross flow, this keeps cleaning the filter to remove debris. There has to be a drain on the system for this reason to flush away the contaminents.
RO’s are really recommended where the water source is unknown and in an area that has know contaminants in the drinking water.